Easily Add Your Full-Color Studio Logo to Prints
JDLab2You supports the PNG file format with a transparency layer. This makes it easy for you to drop a full color logo on any size print. Use it for:
• Studio logos
• School logos
• Team emblems or mascots
Because of the transparency layer, many logos look more professional without a rectangular box around it.
Here’s how it works:
1. In Photoshop, create your logo with a fully transparent background. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
2. Save the logo as a .PNG file to your desktop
3. Start JDLab2You, select a print size, and insert your image
4. Click the Designer Tool to the left of the image
5. Drag a rectangle to create an image node in the corner of your image
6. Drag and drop your logo in the image node
7. Use the blue handles shown to resize or rotate the logo
Because the image node remains as a separate layer until we print it, any color adjustments made to the image will not change the appearance of your logo.
Here’s a short video that shows how to add a logo in JDLab2You. Note that once the logo is placed on a print size, it can be saved as a favorite and reused again.