School Photo Boot Camp presents everything a school/sports photographer needs to know to operate a successful undergraduate school portrait and yearbook business.
This intensive 5 day program is lead by Chris Wunder, CR. Photog. ASP, the nation’s leading educator, platform speaker and author on School and Event Photography. His programs have been featured at every major convention including PPA, SPPI, PMA, PSPA, SPAC and many others. However, this comprehensive 5-day program is only offered once a year.
During the program, you will learn:
• School photography sales and marketing
• School portrait techniques: lighting, posing, crowd control
• Specialized software for image capture, editing, proofing, green screen
• Equipment demos and high-speed digital workflow
• Simulated school photo shoot featuring “live” models so you can practice what you’ve learned
• Yearbooks, memory books and other add-on sales
Registration for the event is $495 per person. You can save $100 if you book before June 30, 2014. Click here for registration and hotel booking.
JD Photo Imaging is one of the largest independent school/sports labs in the country, and we’ve supported this program for many years. If you are serious about getting into the school picture business, we believe this is the most valuable and comprehensive workshop you will ever take.